A 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, Restoration is a dynamic institution that creates significant, sustainable and demonstrable impact in improving the well being of local residents and business.
- Restoration Plaza- management, development and business attraction.
- Mixed-Income Housing Development- rental and homeownership
- Energy conservation- weatherization
- Workforce and Youth Development- work readiness, job placement and college prep.
- Asset Building- financial literacy and planning
- Arts and Culture-performing arts, visual arts and theater
- Small business services-entrepreneur education and micro-load fund
- Restoration Plaza
- Family Services
- Arts & Culture
- Support Us