- Employment Services: skills assessment, job readiness instruction, sector-specific training and certifications, resume and cover letter writing, interview training, one-on-one assistance by our job developer, and placement services. Referrals to advanced learning and vocational skills also available.
- Social Supports: free benefits screening, legal counseling, and social service referrals.
- Education and Youth Development: a platform of services for high school juniors and seniors as well as disconnected youth including individualized case management and counseling, SAT prep and college access programming, career exposure and job training, leadership development, and internships.
- Financial Literacy and Counseling: financial literacy workshops for individuals and small businesses as well as one-on-one financial counseling to reduce debt, improve credit, and enhance savings.
- Seasonal Tax Prep: free tax prep assistance and access to earned income tax credits.
- Restoration Plaza
- Support Us
- Family Services
- Arts & Culture
Family Services Calendar
Every Wednesday and Saturday!
Wednesday May 4th, 2016 | 6:00PM
Friday, May 10, 2016 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Job Hiring Events: Positions available for JFP Airport, Property Services, Construction, Foor, Retail, and Security
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 9:00AMWednesday, April 27, 2016 - 9:00AMWednesday, May 11, 2016 - 9:00AMWednesday, May 18, 2016 - 9:00AMWednesday, May 25, 2016 - 9:00AM
Wednesday May 11th, 2016 | 6:00PM