- Employment Services: skills assessment, job readiness instruction, sector-specific training and certifications, resume and cover letter writing, interview training, one-on-one assistance by our job developer, and placement services. Referrals to advanced learning and vocational skills also available.
- Social Supports: free benefits screening, legal counseling, and social service referrals.
- Education and Youth Development: a platform of services for high school juniors and seniors as well as disconnected youth including individualized case management and counseling, SAT prep and college access programming, career exposure and job training, leadership development, and internships.
- Financial Literacy and Counseling: financial literacy workshops for individuals and small businesses as well as one-on-one financial counseling to reduce debt, improve credit, and enhance savings.
- Seasonal Tax Prep: free tax prep assistance and access to earned income tax credits.
- Restoration Plaza
- Family Services
- Arts & Culture
- Support Us
Family Services Calendar
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday October 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th, 2015 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Thursday October 15th, 2015 | 3:00pm
Tuesday November 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th, 2015 | 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Every Tuesday Starting December 1 2015 | 6:30pm