Restoration Welcomes Blondel Pinnock as New President and CEO
Mission and Vision
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
SMALL BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
ARTS & CULTURE
HOUSING STABILIZATION AND HOMEOWNERSHIP
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
REAL ESTATE AND COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Innovate the Future Benefit Gala
Restoration Rocks! Music Festival
About the Plaza
NEWS | October 20, 2020
For a limited time, one-time emergency cash grants of up $400 is available for Central Brooklyn residents.
As our community is dealing with the personal loss, health issues and economic crisis brought on by COVID- 19, Restoration remains committed to be a source of strength, resilience and growth and available to provide access to all relevant and financial support services during these uncertain times.
For a limited time, one-time emergency grants of up $400 is available for Central Brooklyn residents.
Priority will be given to Brooklynites meeting one of the following criteria:
1. A family member had Covid- 19 and is now struggling with health expenses;
2. Have lost employment due to Covid- 19 and are not yet receiving unemployment; and
3. Have reduced employment due to Covid- 19 and are now struggling with food insecurity.
Other program benefits and criteria:
– Screening for eligibility for benefits and services (including rent relief and pandemic insurance)
– Financial counseling to review budget, credit and debt
– Employment assistance as necessary
In order to be considered for this emergency cash grant, please complete this brief pre-screening application for eligibility:
Sign up to receive emails relevant to your interests